Saturday, December 1, 2007

Winter Wonderland

We had our first real taste of snow today. Hannah was fascinated by all the snow covering the ground and falling from the sky. In the morning she watched some children playing in the snow through our window.




Once we had her dressed for the cold we took her out to play.





Someone built this giant snowman just outside our apartment.




Hannah kept picking up handfuls of snow and then would start to cry as her hands got cold. She never thought to let go of the snow! We would empty her hands and warm them up and as soon as we let her go, she had another handful of snow. If anyone knows where to get extra tiny snow-gloves let us know.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a winter wonderland! What a fun time for Hannah to see and experience such a snowy surprise. She sure looks cute in her pink snow clothes!

McCleary Ways said...

Ashley, it is your favorite old roommate Emilee I saw your blog from Melanie's I hope you dont mind but I added you and was so excited to see your cute blog. I just finished mine so we will see how it goes! Hannah is darling! EM

Lisa said...

Ash!! I found your blog through Emilee's blog. I'm so glad I did! I was just talking to Luke the other day about you guys and wondering where you guys were. Do you have an e-mail address? Mine is lisa_sut@yahoo.com. E-mail me and I'll send you an invitation to my blog too. Hannah is a doll! I don't think I've ever seen her. Hope you guys have a good holiday season. Lisa

Karolyn said...

She is seriously adorable! The perfect blend between the two of you-these pictures made me excited to take Skyler out in the snow in his little snow suit! Hey-get that girl (and you two) some mittens!!!!

catherine said...

I haven't visited your blog in sooo long and it was such fun to come back and then to see Hannah in the pink snow outfit - to die for!!!!! I miss you guys!

Andrea said...

ash!! you guys are sooooo cute!!
but i do not miss the cold!!

The Dahle's said...

connor loves the phone too and so far it has entertained him in the car for a half hour! how was hannah's christmas? i have been waiting for u to update your blog for over a month now! we need to get together sometime.