Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Conley Family Visit

Some of my family members were here this past week for a little visit. Sadly, I didn't take very many pictures because Dan had the camera with him in Seattle for the first few days...but here are a few that I did get.

We spent a lot of time at my grandparents house near Salt Lake. They have two cats and Hannah starts meowing as soon as we park the car in front of their house. She looooves them.







My mom was able to get Hannah's hair into a pony-tail. I have no idea how she did it...I've tried a few times...I guess it's a mom thing...oh wait....






P.S. She was eating strawberries right before getting her hair done...sorry about the messy face.

One of the nights we went out to dinner and got some onion rings. Hannah enjoyed them.



1 comment:

Cheryl said...

The ponytail is soooo cute! I am so glad that Hannah has a grandma who knows about hair! I can't wait to see Hannah!!!!!!!!!!!