Thursday, September 4, 2008

For Aunt Lauren



Sorry that this is side-ways--you'll just have to turn your heads. And let me explain about the outfit. Hannah had only been up a little while (hence the jammies and crazy hair) but she had already found the time to empty my shirt drawer and try a few on. She does that a lot. After she empties the drawer she looks around and says "mess" and then chooses a shirt and brings it to me and says "help you" and then "wear it". How can I resist? Oh, and if I happen to choose a shirt to wear that she wanted to wear that day she gets really upset and cries somthing like, "mommy, no!" "off!" "Hannah wear-it!"

ok. back to the sideways video.

Here is the proof that Hannah can jump. (Lauren was a little skeptical after seeing her attempts a few months ago--where Hannah thought she was jumping but never actually got off the ground). She jumps around like this for hours everyday. She also really likes jumping off of her stool or on the couch. She has a few more bruises these days because she sometimes gets carried away. She can say "jump," "jumping" and "jumped" and sometimes she says "boink, boink, boink" while she jumps.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stand corrected. She can jump. :o)

jennsekona said...

she is just so stinkin' cute!

The Dunns said...

Ash-
Hey this is your long lost friend Carly Dunn. I was talking to Jami yesterday and she told me you are living in Washington. Is is true? I feel so out of the loop but if it is true we need to talk because by the looks of it I think you are in Seattle. Which means that we are only 4 hours away and yes we need to get together. I really want to talk to you I tried calling your cell phone but I think it is not yours any more. So ya I miss you and loved looking at our blog and feel bad that I don't know what is up and where you are at so call me #402-305-9959. Love-Carly