Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Minnesota Mountain Man

As requested, here are the photos of Dan, the Minnesota Mountain Man.

When we got back from SF this hairy guy greeted us at the airport. I almost didn't recognize him.




I complained about the beard, so Dan shaved. Sort of.
He called this "the wolvorine look." What do you think?
The next phase of the ever-changing Mountain Man Beard was the handlebars. Oh my.






Luckily, the next day was Sunday, and I got my clean-shaven hubby back (pictures of him coming soon). Bye-bye Mountain Man.

3 comments:

Olsen Family said...

Hummm, tough decision, but I think I like the wolverine the best. It looks like the girls were really enjoying it.

Cheryl said...

Yikes, I'm scared of the Wolverine Man!

Jim M. said...

The wolverine look is awesome!