Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Beach

Who can go to So Cal without making a trip to the beach? Well, me. I like to drive by. Smell the air. And then go to El Paso for some salsa. But this doesn't satisfy Dan. So we "went to the beach." He talked me into it with promises of El Burrito Jr (which didn't dissappoint bytheway. We even got to eat most of it before the birds got ahold of the bag. Darn Seagulls).






I kept Rachel's binki in the whole time so she wouldn't eat the sand. Worked like a charm.



Hannah was excited to go into the water. But after one wave, she thought it was too cold.





Rachel's first trip to the beach!










One of the reasons I love Dan is his enthusiasm. He sure does make things fun.
All in all it was a fun day. Thanks Dan, for making me go to the beach.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Yay Dan! Southern Cal ocean water sure beats ours here! I'm glad you got to go in.
Thanks for the beautiful photos Ashley