Monday, November 9, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

Grrrr. I wanna complain about blogger. I hate that it no long allows me to edit the order of the photos! I hope someone out there is doing something about it. Because it makes me mad.
So here are the photos from our pumpkin carving this year (in reverse order).



Hannah wanted to wear the witches hat and insisted on holding the rat.


Poor little Rachel didn't enjoy pumpkin carving very much.



She did try to play along for a while.








Hannah was a little unsure at first. But then she really had fun. She didn't want to touch the guts, but she did a great job with her spoon.





Hooray for pumpkins!

6 comments:

Lauren MacKenzie Conley said...

#1: CUUUUUUTE kids!
#2: I saw Unkie Tim at the library today. He borrowed my glasses.
#3: I'm pretty sure you're the only one having issues with blogger, cause I can rearrange my pics all I want...

oh, and #4: miss you and love you!

Jim M. said...

Try using Windows Live Writer -- http://download.live.com/writer. You can use it to post to blogger, and it gives you a lot more options for working with pictures.

Heidi B. said...

Do you have a Mac? It is a lot harder for me to move pics around on my mac, but on my regular computer I can all the time. I always import my photos in reverse order so that they come up the right way on the blog. I might try that website that Jim M. recommended, it sounds like fun!

Olsen Family said...

Hurray for cousins!! Eliza loved seeing pictures of her cousins.

Cheryl said...

I remember when Hannah loved the pumpkin guts. thanks for the great photos, I never care what order they are in I just love seeing those beautiful girls. thanks again

Mason Manor said...

Lou--I'm not the only one. A freind of mine is having the same trouble. I did upload windows live writer--thanks Jim--sadly, I don't have any clue how to use it. Heidi, it's not a mac, it's the same pc i've used for years. dunno why it's being difficult.