Sunday, February 7, 2010

San Francisco: Part 1

For the girl's birthday's we got to spend a week in San Francisco visiting Dan's family. On Friday we did some touristy things. We went to the Golden Gate Bridge. Even though I lived there for two summers, I had never been!



Rachel is 1! When you ask her how old she is she hold up her little finger. So cute.



















Lombard Street (another first for me!)





We got to get some yummy ice cream from Ghirardelli for Rachel's birthday.

It looks like I'm feeding Hannah this chocolate, but actually she stole it from my ice-cream and I'm taking it back before she can have a bite! Instinct reaction! Sorry, Hannah!
Part 2 coming soon

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I love looking at the photos and remembering such a fun day, Thanks, Ashley