Saturday, April 17, 2010

Easter Egg Hunts Part 4

This egg hunt was through Dan's company. There were ton's of eggs.


We got to the hunt a little early, so we played at the park until it was "go-time"




Hannah keeps telling me that she likes to climb trees. I asked her to show me and this is how far she got.



I guess Rachel is a chocolate lover. She passed up all that candy and only wanted the chocolate eggs. I even tried handing her a lolly-pop. She dropped it and screamed for the egg. I think that means that chocolate loving is genetic.

See? Hannah took one of Rachel's eggs. She didn't have it for long. Rachel got it back.

Rachel walked around swinging her basket. She kept spilling out eggs so we had to empty her basket so she could swing without having to stop and pick up her lost goods.

She ate all the eggs and then agreed to try a sucker. She lost interest pretty quickly. Hooray for chocolate!

2 comments:

Ron said...

What beautiful girls! It looks like Hannah has become a tree huger, living in the Pacific NW. What cute photos!

Cheryl said...

I love Rachel standing up for herself already. Those are all great photos and really tell the story- thanks