Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New-do!

If I had to guess what Rachel would be when she grows up I think I would guess Cosmetologist. Just like my Grandma.

I've posted about how much she likes to dress up. But lately she's been wanting her hair done. And she knows what she wants.
As many piggy tails as she can get. Topped off with a few headbands and clips.
Here she is bringing me MORE elastics.
She likes to carry around the little drawer that houses all the "hair fixings."


Everyday she wants her hair done--and she cries when I stop at one or two.


So far our record is 8 piggy tails (plus several headbands and clips).

Oh, Rachel! We love you.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a fun girl! she definitely got that from your side of the family Ashley- Sara wouldn't let me do a thing to her hair! I am so glad you are so patient to give her all her desired piggy tails- she sure is a cutie!

Ron said...

So many piggy tails. All of the pigs would be jealous.