Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Tunnel Park

I can't remember what this park is called, but we call it the tunnel park because it has lots of tunnels.

Rachel ran to this slide and seemed really excited until she got to the top. I couldn't get her to come down. After a few minutes I went over and it turns out there was a big spider in it's web across the front of the slide. I'm so glad she saw it! When I looked through my pictures I had to laugh because in all of them you can see Rachel staring at that spider.

In one of the tunnels together.

Picking flowers.

I love it when she smells them--so cute.
This park has 6 slides, but our favorite is this really tall purple slide. It goes pretty fast!

On the swings together.

All of a sudden I got the feeling that it was nap time.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

yeah for Depot park!

Cheryl said...

The spider story is so funny. How wonderful to have girls who love the park so much.