Monday, October 25, 2010

Museum of Flight

For free first Thursday we went to the museum of flight. These pictures aren't the best, but you get the idea.






Here is Hannah trying out the glider simulator. She is really to small to do it, but every time we go there she has to try it.



Hannah also tried the space walk simulator. Once again, she is really too small, but she had to try it anyway.
We spent alot of time going up and down the stairs. Rachel is determined to do it without any help and so she likes to practice as much as she can.

It was a fun night. We love free first Thursday!

4 comments:

Life with the Conleys said...

I didn't realize how many of the outings we missed until you started posting pics! I don't know how though, it seemed like we were there all the time!

catherine said...

i loved looking at all your pictures and outings. I loved all the fish pictures, they were fantastic!!!! Your girls are a dream. I wish we could spend more time together. we love you.

Cheryl said...

I bet Dan loves the Museum of flight too!

Ron said...

You have so much fun. I love seeing Hannah try everything.