Monday, November 8, 2010

Finally Halloween Costumes!

Here are the pictures from Halloween night. Finally. I am going to back-blog a bit after this post because there are more halloween type posts that I don't want to leave out. But for now, here are the girls at our ward Trunk or Treat event.

My Mom and I made Hannah's costume (mostly my mom, but I helped, too). Hannah loved it even though everyone thought she was a beautiful angel, or a princess, or a winter fairy. She's a ghost people. And she told them so, too. "I'm a scary ghost! Boo-oo-oooo!"
Hannah tried to eat Rachel's donut. She was unsuccessful.
I didn't get any pictures of the actual trick or treating (bummer!) but here are our pumpkins.

Dan's pumpkin. Now Rachel recognizes Homer.
This is Hannah's pumpkin (pumpkin carving post to come soon).
All the pumpkins together.
Stay tuned for more Halloween posts.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow!! Hannah's Ghost costume is so beautiful!! I can see why people got confused- what a beautiful ghost and a cute bumblebee! Thanks Ashley

Ron said...

You guys are talented pumpkin carvers.