Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Sister

Waaay back in November my little brother, Jereme, got married to a wonderful girl, Christy. My girls and I got to go down to LA for the wedding while my sweet husband stayed behind to work.
The wedding was in the San Diego temple and it was raining like crazy. I didn't get one picture. Here are the 4 siblings at the reception.
Hannah and Rachel were troppers! They were dragged around for days, cooped up in cars, had to sleep in unfamiliar beds, made to stay up way too late, and they did awesome!
By the time the reception was in full swing this sweet girl was in need of some attention from me, so I didn't get many pictures of the reception.


This is the only picture I got of Christy--I'm sad I didn't get any of the Jereme and Christy together, but I do love this one (even though it's dark and there are chairs all over). Christy and Jereme were both beaming. They looked like they were in heaven. I'm so glad I got to be there to meet Christy and to welcome her to the family.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

congrats to Jereme and Christy and I love the photo of the girls being troopers= they really are~

Olsen Family said...

I do really like that picture of Christy to! So fun!

The Dunns said...

Congrats to Jereme and Christy! You'll look great! I love the pic of your little girls and their blankets so cute! We miss you guys!