Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sheep Shearing Festival 2011

We love the Sheep Shearing Festival at Kelsey Creek Farm in Bellevue. It is so fun for the girls to see all the animals on the farm.









Hannah tried milking the cow.



I love how Hannah always stops to smell the flowers.


The big pig was walking around.






Watching the bee's make honey.


Rachel loved the cows.



I love that at this table there are 20 boys and my 2 girls.




Hannah trying out the water pump.



Hannah and my tummy ;)



Little Rachel was in a goofy mood and kept making funny faces at the camera.




Dan and his girls.

family photo on the hay ride.





Little Rachel loves to give kisses.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Thanks for so many great photos! I love the one of your tummy and Hannah!

Ron said...

It is so good to see so many cute photos of the family. How I have missed seeing those beautiful girls.