Thursday, July 7, 2011

4th of July 2011

We just love Issaquah. They have the best (free!) events! On 4th of July we walked a few blocks to the main event downtown. We got there just before the parade ended so the girls got to be one of the first ones in the jumping houses







I love Rachel's hair.

The girls love jumping houses. Hannah got to go one a big obstable course one. She loved it.







Playing a bean-bag toss game.

Rachel and Dan



Hannah and Rachel LOVE getting to ride the ponies.









Ice-cream cones! Yum!


I got to take a few pictures of Rachel before she ran off to play at the park.




Hannah and Rachel got to drive a recycling truck. Rachel was pretty excited because she loves trash trucks and construction vehicles.



Me and my girls. I am 38 1/2 weeks in this picture.


The wagon ride home.

We had so much fun!

Happy 4th of July everyone!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a fun day!!
I can't wait...5 days to go :)
Such a precious family.

Olsen Family said...

Your girls are so cute!! We can't wait for another one!!! Good luck!

Ron said...

What a fun 4th of July. The girls look so cute. I didn't realize that Rachel now likes horses.

Cheryl said...

I love seeing your big tummy Ashley. We can't wait for number 3 to get here! I love Issaquah too.