Sunday, August 25, 2013

Dan's Birthday

Happy Birthday Dan.



I bbq'd up some bacon wrapped fillets, asparagus, potatoes, and corn on the cob.

The girls helped me open presents.
I got a Superman Shirt and cape that fit Naomi.
Buster Posey Tshirt.

We had fun playing with the BAT.



That's a lot of candles.

Ashley made me a white chocolate cherry cake. It was yummy.
With the girls help, we put out the forest fire sized blaze.



It was a happy day. We were glad Grandma was there to celebrate with us.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

We're glad you had a wonderful day, you deserve it! Our wish is that will be many,many more to come!

Cheryl said...

It was a happy Birthday Dan and I am so glad I was there to celebrate but I am even more happy that you were born! Love you and your sweet family so very much!

Ron said...

What a fun Birthday. Daniel has the best presents, Hannah, Rachel and Naomi.