Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sunday Dresses

The girls participated in the Primary Program at church today. They stood up in front of the entire congregation and said their lines beautifully. They were also great singers. Naomi was so good sitting with Daddy while the girls were up on the stage presenting.
Hannah said in front of everyone at the pulpit, "The family Heavenly Father prepared me to come to is special because I have wonderful parents and sisters who love me."

Rachel said "Heavenly Father's plan, is a plan of happiness. When I keep the commandments, I will be happy."

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I am so sad to have missed that sweet program. How lucky you are Dan to watch your precious girls. In our program last week I was remembering how special it was when you were the one up there speaking your part and singing. You were like an angel, just like your 3 precious little angels.

Ron said...

Beautiful girls in beautiful dresses!