Thursday, April 10, 2014

Spring Break

The first day of the girls' spring break was a beautiful, sunny day. A great day for playing at the Tunnel Park. 





 Driving home from Olympia, I saw the girls at the park, so I stopped for some lunch. Hannah took off her training wheels and was riding around.


 Naomi was so excited to see "Grandma" at the park. "Grandma" goes to church with us and goes to Nursery to play with Naomi. Naomi had such a fun time playing with "Grandma".















All the "fair skinned" girls came home for otterpops all sunburned. 

3 comments:

Mason Manor said...

It was such a nice day! Hooray for sunshine and getting to play at the park :)

Cheryl said...

Hooray for Hannah with no training wheels! I'm so glad there is a grandma to hug sweet Naomi for me. I love all these fun spring photos- thanks Dan!

Ron said...

Wow! Hannah is riding without training wheels! I am so happy that the girls have a grandma close to them!