Monday, August 25, 2014

Dan's Birthday

I had a fun birthday. Hannah and I went to Wild Waves and rode on all the big water slides and roller coasters together. Then we all went to Tutta Bella, an Italian pizza restaurant, and then home for presents and Ashley made cheesecake. What a fun birthday.
Rachel made this for me.





The girls sang me happy birthday with a dessert cornetto.





Yummy root beer and Italian soda

The girls got me the New Testament Scripture stories,
Ashley made me this white chocolate cherry cheesecake.



2 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a great day, to be surrouned by all those precious girls! I absolutly love Rachels picture, birthdad! :)

Cheryl said...

What a fun day! Your birthday cake looks delicious!! Happy Birthday Dan, you are certainly blessed with a wonderful family to sing you HB. Love you too!