Friday, August 22, 2014

Green Lake Wading Pool

After the tide pools, lunch, and Ballard locks we said goodbye to the Conleys, but our girls were still up for more fun, so we went to the nearby wading pool at Green Lake in Seattle.
Look at that relaxin' girl enjoying her wagon ride.







Rachel collected rocks from the bottom of the pool


Hannah loves to make new friends




All tuckered out
Zonked
Still ready for fun after the tide pools, lunch, the locks, salmon ladder, and the wading pool. Someone needs to remover her energizer bunny batteries and swap them with the knock off brand.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

It looks like you really wore pout those younger girlies... not sure what kind of super battery Hannah has! Sure do love them all :)

Cheryl said...

So true! As hard as I tried I could never wear Hannah out- she can go forever- I wish I had a battery like hers! That wading pool looks SO fun! Cute photos- thanks

Ron said...

Such cute photos of the girls! I miss them!