Saturday, September 6, 2014

A Fun Summer Day

The girls and I had a fun day together. We had a Taco Bell picnic at the tea cup park.



Rachel spun and spun for 20 minutes in a row.


Then we went to the Bellevue Children's Museum

Rachel did some face painting
And made a bead bracelet 

Naomi was playing dress up

Then I got to go to the WSU college football kickoff game at the Seahawks' Stadium
WSU gave us tickets to move down. I sat in the third row!



It was a fun day. Too bad WSU lost in the last minutes.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

That's a very good day indeed! Glad everyone had such fun :)

Cheryl said...

That was a packed day! I love seeing the girls in the museum playing. I'm so glad you got to end the day at a football game Dan. Thanks for letting see so many peeks in to your fun family times.

Ron said...

What a great day with the cute girls!