Monday, September 22, 2014

Happy __ th Birthday Ashley

Happy Birthday Ashley.





Hannah's card
A new purse with a whining Hannah
A cozy blanket
Gotta love that look
Jewelry
A new vacuum!
I made Ashley homemade manicoti with homemade sauce and pasta, tomato & green beans, and risotto bites
The kids ate it all, so it must have been pretty good.


Would you believe me if I said I made this....

The cake said "535"


Happy Birthday Ashley/mom/wife/chauffeur/cook/cleaner/tear drier/maid/Manager/
accountant/Primary President/teacher/thrower downer/band-aid applier /organizer/daughter/eater/chocolatier/comforter/photographer/pretty lady...among other things....
We love you and can't survive without you. Hope you had a happy day.

3 comments:

Mason Manor said...

Thanks Dan! I couldn't do any of it without you!! It was a great birthday and the manicotti was amazing. :)

Cheryl said...

I love all the amazing descriptions of our incredible Ashley! She is so precious to all of us! Happy Birthday Ashley we are so grateful to you and blessed to have you in our family!

Ron said...

You are lucky to have such a wonderful wife and the girls are lucky to have such a wonderful mother!