Monday, October 6, 2014

Stanford Football in Washington

I went to the Stanford UW game. My tickets from one of the Stanford coach's my parents know fell through, but I found a cheap front row ticket near the Stanford section. Wahoo! 

From my seat
Watching the coach (in black) rev up the team
All pro Seahawks Richard Sherman and receiver Doug Baldwin were on the field for the coin toss for Stanford.
The most popular devensive player in the NFL, Richard Sherman, in the beanie, came over and gave me a high 5!


That's how close I was. It was so fun!
Celebrating the win!
Coach Shaw is relieved!
The team's quarterback celebrating the big win at UW.
Pretty sad for 70,000 UW fans. Pretty exciting for us 100 Stanford fans!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

How exciting and fun for you Dan!! Glad everything worked out so well1

Cheryl said...

That's amazing how everything worked out for you Dan. I can't believe Richard Sherman high 5'd you! You're always so lucky!

Ron said...

What a fun time!