Monday, June 29, 2015

Dates with Daddy

 I took the day of our wedding anniversary off to have fun with all my girls. 
Rachel, Naomi and I went to the spray park in Bellevue in the morning.






The we hurried home and I went to Dads at Recess to play with Hannah and eat lunch with her at school.






Then Ashley and I went to an Maggiano's for some yummy Italian Food and saw Jurassic World.



That was a busy day with my girls.

Naomi and I went for a walk one afternoon to the train park and then we stopped for frozen yogurt. Yum!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

No better way to celebrate than to share it with the ones your love created! Congratulations Daniel and Ashley! You have a beautiful family :)

Mason Manor said...

We are all so lucky to have you Dan!

Cheryl said...

Dan, thanks for loving all these wonderful girls and celebrating with them. And congrats on 11 yrs!!