Saturday, March 19, 2016

Tacoma Stars with Rachel

Rachel loves soccer. She and I went to the Tacoma Stars indoor soccer game together.
We heard hundreds of frogs croaking as we walked through the rain to the stadium

We scored free tickets waiting in line!
Look at that dude's hair!

We almost got on the field during half time, we got pretty close.



It was such an exciting game. The stars scored the winning goal with 30 seconds left and then stopped a penalty shot with 10 seconds left.
I love to watch Rachie dance.
What a great night with my wonderful Rachel. 

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a fun daddy daughter date!! I love to watch Rachel dance too :)

Mason Manor said...

So fun for sweet Rach to spend time with her daddy :)

Cheryl said...

I'm so glad Rachel got that special time with you Dan.

Ron said...

Did Rachel kiss any frogs?