Thursday, April 14, 2016

Woodland Park Zoo Bunny Hop with Tim & Nena

Uncle Tim texted me this picture on the Friday afternoon before Easter. Thanks for the heads up!
 Me and the girls met up with Uncle Tim and Auntie Nena at the Woodland Park zoo on Saturday.

So exciting to see Uncle Tim and Aunt Nena






The animals got Easter egg treats, too.








 Easter Egg Hunt at the Zoo!



Look at those overflowing baskets




They're all empty! Luckily the zoo gave out handfuls of candy on the way out.
So great to see Tim and Nena!

3 comments:

Danhanash said...

I'm sad I missed out on seeing Tim and Nena! Hooray for 2 pictures of the hippo. And I love the pic of pouty Naomi. :)

Cheryl said...

I'm so glad you got the time with Tim and Nena. Love all those happy photos and funny videos.

Ron said...

Looks like a lot of fun.