Monday, June 13, 2016

Knott's Berry Farm

The next day we went to Knott's Berry Farm. Hannah was tall enough to go on every ride. Wahoo! We went on every open roller coaster in the park, much to Hannah's chagrin.




Help Snoopy ate Hannah!

Riding the train into the mining caves

We found the best roller coaster in the world for Hannah


You went around a track riding the pony at 60 mph
We rode the shoot em up under sea adventure about 5 times in a row. Its like the Toy Story ride at Disneyland, but a whole lot more intense.
Riding in the front of the roller coaster  that went forward and then backwards through the whole course


Hannah did the really big drop one, twice as high as the one at the Santa Monica pier

The kid RIGHT in front of us puked his guts out during the ride. Puke was flinging everywhere, but luckily not on us. 
Like I said, much to her chagrin




I gave her the option to sit on the side while I rode or come along. Hannah's first time on the Silver Bullet. The "where'd all the blood in my feet go" super crazy roller coaster. What a brave girl. Woah it was fun.

Hannah loves Chinese Food


On the log ride
I got soaked, Hannah stayed bone dry.
Hannah took home a little snoopy. What a great day. Its a dream come true for me to have a daughter tall enough to ride all the roller coasters with me.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hannah is the bravest 9 yr old on the planet! I'm so impressed how brave she is. I can believe that pony ride went 60 mph. Yikes. What a great day together.

Danhanash said...

What a fun day for you two!

Rebecca said...

You are one lucky daddy! so glad you had a great day together :)

Ron said...

Looks like Hannah needed grandpa to help eat her food!