Monday, June 20, 2016

Walley World

The Monday following the funeral, Hannah, Grandma, and I set off for Six Flags Magic Mountain for a day of roller coaster fun. 
When we arrived, it was CLOSED! The third day in the last 20 years it was closed. On 9-11, the North ridge earthquake,and the day we showed up as their water main had broken and the park didn't have any water. 
 This was the park they filmed Chevy Chase's Family Vacation movie when they arrived at Walley World.

Now I know how Clark W Griswald felt after coming so far. 

4 comments:

Danhanash said...

Poor Dan! Sorry it was closed! What a bummer!

Cheryl said...

I still can't believe that happened. Funny photos of Giswold Family Vacation Dan.

Cheryl said...

I still can't believe that happened!! Funny photos of Griswold family vacation Dan. It helped me laugh about such a big dissapointment.

Ron said...

Too bad!