Sunday, July 17, 2016

Father's Day 2016

Wahoo! Father's Day! The family sure took care of me. They made me a breakfast quiche.The girls sang to me at church. We went on a walk to the car show, Fenders on Front Street. Lots of fun gifts and lots of yummy food.




Parrots!
 Walking down our path to Front Street.


 Here they are whipping me up a quiche so it'll be ready in the morning




Yummy tomato basil ricotta sandwich for lunch


My kind of truck

Ashley's kind of truck




I grilled some giant stuffed pork chops and a spicy hot link. They were yummy.

I sure love being a dad!
It sure was a great day until the Warriors ruined it when they lost the NBA  Championship to Cleveland in game 7. Nooooo!

4 comments:

Danhanash said...

We are so luck to have you Dan! Thanks for being a great husband and father!

Rebecca said...

Thanks for being a great daddy and husband. We love you and are grateful for all the things you do to support your family! Glad you had a great day :)

Cheryl said...

Wow! What a day! A great day for a great Dad! You're awesome Dan- love you!

Ron said...

What a great Dad you are!