Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Capitol Building in Sacramento

After Six flags, the girls and I drove to spend some time in Sacramento with Uncle Tim and Aunt Nena before driving home. We visited the state capitol building and took the tour. It was pretty cool to see it all. Ashley and the baby flew home.

Tim brought some mitts to play catch on the lawn. Wahoo!
Skater girls

Catch with Uncle Tim






The governor's office in the early 1900's


The cupola


Learning about the legislative branch
State Senate Room
The Governator!
In the house of Representatives


CA grizzly bear!
I love my girls






Glad we went. That was awesome.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Those are great photos. I'm so glad you got more time with Tim and Nena.

Danhanash said...

Looks like an awesome time. I'm sad I missed it but I'm glad I got to fly home :)

Ron said...

Great photos and looks like a fun bear.