Sunday, May 7, 2017

Dads at Recess

I've made it to the last 2 Dads at Recess where dads get to come to school for recess and lunch the first Friday of each month. Each daughter has a different recess and lunch so I get to spend time with each girl along with 300 other kids. It's a great time.




Naomi was laying on the pavement waiting for me to show up.




Hannah and I went to Power Rangers movie for a daddy daughter date

It was pouring rain at recess and Hannah left her coat in class.



They have a room for indoor activities during the rainy recess. Naomi drew some beautiful flowers.

What a loud, fun time to spend with my girls.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm so glad you make time for this Dan. I bet the girls just love it. I'm so glad you took photos so we can see them at school.

Ashley / Dan Mason said...

The girls are so lucky to have you for their dad. They will always remember you making time for them and visiting them at school.