Sunday, April 1, 2018

Stanford

We enjoy spending time on Stanford's campus. Grandma and GRandpa took the kids so they could bike around campus. We went to a BYU vs Stanford men's volleyball game. My dad and I went and watched Stanford beat University of Washington men's basketball. Its a great place. 







BYU volleyball game



BYU's athletic director, Tom Holmoe sat right in front of us.

We got on the Pac 12 network for a minute to watch Joseph chow down on  the popcorn

Dad and I watched Stanford beat UW. Woo!


It was warm enough to play in the fountain. 


3 comments:

Mason Manor said...

Hooray for sunshine!

Cheryl said...

Man I loved that day watching the kids bike and scooter around Stanford campus. The fountain was freezing and they were crazy to get in.
I really loved the volleyball game too Dan. Thanks for taking us.

Ron said...

You forgot to mention that you were on TV for the volleyball game.