Sunday, September 30, 2018

Dan's birthday

I had a great birthday with my fun family. We drove to West Seattle where we played ball at the Whale Tail park, went to Alki Beach and drove a surrey down the boardwalk to Marination Mai Kai for lunch. We went to Lincoln Park's fun playground, picked up Pagliacci pizza for dinner, ate yu,,y cake, and then the 3 big girls and I went to Wild Waves for some water park fun. Such a busy, fun, happy birthday!
Surrey Fun on Alki Beach








Hannah's driving!




Pit stop along the 2 mile ride to lunch



Rachel's driving




Lots of pit stops




We made it to Marination Mai Kai



Hawaiian shaved ice


Alki Beach seals


Lincoln Park Playground




Present time



Ashley made me a chocolate cherry cake. Yummy!



Water slide fun! Best way to spend a birthday, with the ones I love.

2 comments:

Mason Manor said...

Happy birthday! I love the picture of Jospeh raising him arms in the surrey-he was having a great time.

Ron said...

Happy Birthday! What a great day!