Sunday, September 30, 2007

Cruising

Hannah is becoming great at standing by herself (while holding onto something...but hey, it's progress). Here she is pushing her cart.



Sometimes it's hard for her to walk all the way around to play with the toys on the front, so she reaches over the top--so resourceful!




Hannah now prefers to stand on the outside of her walker and play with the toys. I think it's great because she can hold onto the walker and move all around it. She "cruises" along the walker to her swing, to the table or to the bookshelf. A few days ago she let go of my fingers and took abut 5 steps to the couch all by herself. Pretty soon she'll be running circles around Dan and I.

4 comments:

katherine said...

She really is going to walk before she crawls...too funny. She's still sooo cute. I can't get enough of that smile.

Melanie said...

I love the pictures you take of Hannah! She is beautiful as always. How are you doing by the way? I want to know how the sleeping thing is going. E-mail or call whenever, I'd love to hear from you.

catherine said...

5 steps!!!! I can't believe it. I wish I could see it.

The Dahle's said...

hey ashley its amber. your blog is so cute i love the pictures of hannah! connor loves to play on the outside of his exersaucer as well! so cute!