Friday, September 28, 2007

Furry Things

Every time we go to Costco Hannah loves to play on the $150 bear skin rug. We went to Ikea and there was a rug on the floor that Hannah couldn't get enough of. She rolled around on it and everyone who passed commented on how much our baby loved that rug. Since it was only $19, we decided to get her one. It's not as nice as the Costco one, but Hannah doesn't seem to mind.





I remember that Jereme had a rabbit skin that he slept with (and probably still has) and Dan says that Tim had a lamb skin that he slept with. We're not ready to let Hannah take this rug into the crib with her yet, although I'm sure she'd like to.

4 comments:

catherine said...

Hannah is THE most tactical baby I've yet to meet in my life,,,and the most adorable girl baby I've seen. (my little boy babies I have to stay loyal too) We loved seeing you. Treasure your little family.....ALWAYS

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got Hannah a furry rug. I wish I oculd see her on it. tim loved his lamb skin so much, and I bet Hannah is the same. Thanks for all the cute photos of Hannah, I love every one! Kiss baby Hannah for me!

Ron said...

What a beautiful baby. I miss Hannah. I miss you all. I am afraid that she loves the lamb skinny more than us. Keep up the good work with the photos and the blog.

Love

Ron

The Dahle's said...

ok so we have pillows on our love sac that look just like this rug and connor loves them! he always plays with them!