Thursday, July 24, 2014

Great America

For Grandpa's birhtday, we all went to Great America, the local theme park. We spent the day with the kids, took them home and then came back during the night with just us 2.

I'm going up on the 2nd car from the left.

The Gold Striker was a new wooden roller coaster. It went so fast was was so fun! 
I was sitting with a bunch of Italians, so we all screamed in Italian.

The new 49ers stadium shares a parking lot with Great America.
I kept on telling Ashley to take a picture when we were at the top of a roller coaster about to drop because we could see inside the stadium.
It sure looks nice. This is as far as I could sneak in.
What a fun day. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Very nice!

Cheryl said...

That sure was a fun day.

Ron said...

I don't remember you spending much time with the kids during the day either, but it was fun being with the grand kids at Great America!