Sunday, July 5, 2015

Father's Day 2015

I sure had a happy day with my beautiful girls!



My favorite present
The girls and I made a quiche together for breakfast. Naomi stirred everything, Hannah chopped the veggies, and Rachel put in the ham.
It sure was delicious!

Naomi made me a great present.

It wouldn't be right without a pic of me with my eyes closed eating a yummy fried green tomato BLT
The girls and I took a stroll down Fenders on Front Street to see all the cool cars 


The girls don't know what Back to the Future is, but they like how the doors open.


Rachel likes the purple ones
Naomi likes the Mickey and Minnie one



I bbq'd some steaks, green beans, and potatoes for a yummy dinner.

What a fun, happy, yummy day. I sure love being a dad!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm sure it was a great day, it certainly looks like it was! You have a beautiful family and you're so lucky to have those sweet girlies make you such a yummy quiche :)

Cheryl said...

Happy Fathers Day Dan! You sure make being a dad look fun! Thanks for all you do for your girls! And thanks for sharing the photos of of your fun with us!