Saturday, September 30, 2017

Atlanta City Pass

I got the City pass to use over the weekend while I was in Atlanta. I visited America's largest Aquarium, The World of Coca Cola, Centennial Park, Center for Civil Rights, CNN Center, and the College Football Hall of Fame.

Pirranha





Whale Shark





It was busy

Everyone got a free can

The Vault where they keep the secret recipe

You could try Coke flavors from around the world




I tried a little bit of each one. I was pretty jittery walking out of there. Good thing it was so hot and humid,you just sweat it out.



Centennial Olympic Park home of the 1996 Summer Games





3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Who knew there is so much to do in Atlanta? Leave it to you Dan to find it all!

Mason Manor said...

Oh man! I wish I could have done all of that!

Ron said...

What a great adventure!