Monday, December 24, 2018

Snow Canyon Thanksgiving 2018

We took a ten minute drive from Uncle Tim's home to Snow Canyon, a Utah State Park and climbed some beautiful red rock mountains with the cousins, Tim, Nena, and Grandma.















We came back later that night with Auntie Sara and Nate and Ashley and Joseph to go see the Pioneer's names carved in the red rock from the 1800's.







Joseph brought his football to play catch with on the mountain. I love that boy!


Then we came home and had birthday pie for Auntie Sara. Happy THANKSGIVING/birthday

3 comments:

Mason Manor said...

Such a beautiful place! Happy birthday Sara!

Cheryl said...

What a Thanksgiving! Two hikes I just loved and a great dinner everyone pitched in to make and a happy birthday for Sara. We sure packed the days full!

Ron said...

I think that I saw a photo of me too on the second hike. It was a great day!