Sunday, December 23, 2018

Washington DC

I went to Washington DC for an FDA training. It was my first time to DC that I could remember so I spent the evenings seeing as much as I could. I had half a day after my class to visit museums. DC is a wonderful place to visit.

Lincoln Memorial





Jefferson Memorial

Supreme Court


Cousin Emma was visiting too. We went to Ford's Theater and the White House together.



MLK memorial


US Capitol Building

Vietnam Memorial


The half smoke. So delicious. Worth the trip by itself.

National Air & Space Museum

Wright Brothers 1st plane




We landed on the moon!



The Star Spangled Banner was huge! it was too dark to get a pic

Dorthy's shoes

George Washington's hand drawn map

Lincoln's hat


My favorite MLK quote

What a great trip!

3 comments:

Mason Manor said...

Cool! You always pack in so many fun things!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for showing us all those cool things in the muses. I’m so glad you packed so much in Dan. And I’m so excited you got to see Emma there!! Those photos are my favorite!

Ron said...

I am sure you don't remember being there as a little boy while Mom was pregnant with Sara but I think you loved the Air and Space Museum then also.