Monday, September 22, 2008

Birthday

It was my birthday on Sunday and Dan made me homemade pasta and yummy ragu for my birthday dinner. Hannah was a really big help. Oh yeah, have I mentioned that Hannah loves to be naked? I try not to post any nude pictures, but I couldn't help it this time. Hannah took off her clothes after church and there was no way she would let me put even a diaper on her! So, sorry for all the naked pictures.
























We made some cupcakes for dessert and Hannah wanted to lick the beaters.
















Hannah helped with the presents. Actually, she opened them all. She loves to unwrap presents.
















Lately I've been pretty clumsy--even more than usual. I broke almost all of our cups. So Dan got me some new ones for my birthday. He wanted to get me plastic ones, but I said I would return them if he did, so he got me some with really thick glass. haha.














After dinner and presents I frosted the cupcakes. Hannah helped and ate the sprinkles quicker than I could put them on. Then she got a little carried away...









Thanks Dan and Hannah for a great birthday!

4 comments:

The Dahle's said...

she sure is a cute naked little girl :)

Cheryl said...

That is sooo funny! Hannah and the cupcakes! Good thing she was naked- you can just plop her in the tub after the party!

angie said...

this video brought me so much joy!! so, did you find out if it is a boy or a girl? i think i heard something about tuesday on the video...

jennsekona said...

Happy Belated Birthday! What a funny and cute little girl! Kady went through that phase too. You look good are you feeling better?