Saturday, September 27, 2008

It's A Girl!



Most likely, that is. We had our ultrasound this week, but little baby was being shy. The tech said she was 85% sure that it is a girl. We did find out that baby weighs 14 ounces (putting her in the 59th%). I am 21 weeks along and the most recent "due date" is Feb. 2nd. We did get some ultrasound pictures, but I haven't been able to get them onto the computer yet. When I do, I will post them. For now...here is a cute picture of Hannah-who is very excited to be a sister (even though when you ask her if she wants a brother or sister she always says brother).



Some poeple have been asking if I am feeling better. The answer is (thankfully) yes. I am still taking my meds and they are helping a lot. As long as I remember to take them on time and I get enough sleep I usually feel pretty good. Horray for that!

6 comments:

angie said...

congrats! i am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Yay for pictures of the belly! :o) I've missed that cute little belly.

Sharp family said...

Congrats! Two girls wahooo!!!! Any names yet? I'm so glad you are feeling better! You look so cute!

Sharp family said...

Sorry Ash, that last comment was me (Melanie Heiner) I am on my sister in laws computer!

The Dunns said...

ASH-
YEAH CONGRATS!! WE LOVE LITTLE GIRLS! TWO GIRLS WILL BE SO FUN. HANNAH WILL BE A GREAT BIG SIS. YOU ARE A DARLING PREGNANT GIRL, TINY. FUN TO GET THE NEWS KEEP POSTING.
CARLY

McCleary Ways said...

Ashley I didn't even know you were pregnant CONGRATS!! Are Jami and I the only one with boys from the famous colonial 108? That is crazy!!